Treatment Assessment (Empty)
Please Read the Following Instructions Carefully
Read each question carefully before attempting an answer.
If you have difficulty understanding a question, read the preceding section again.
When you have selected an answer, CLICK the button next to the selected answer.
ONLY select one answer per question.
- Before treating an injured person it is best to:
- Put on hypoallergenic gloves
- Wash your hands in disinfectant
- Wash your hands in bleach
- Avoid any contact with the casualty
If you wish to change an answer, simply SELECT another button.